Easy Straight Truck Insurance Policies Quick Quote and Bind

Get great service, great quotes and be out on the road working.

Straight Truck Commercial insurance is one or more policies designed to protect your company from financial hardships that arise when your trucks are damaged and more importantly, protect your company from damages to other people or property.

Easy Straight Truck Insurance Policies Learn and Save with our commercial auto insurance brokers.

We do straight truck insurance in most states to accommodate everyone.  We appreciate each and every customer!

Get a straight truck insurance quote started right now and get expert help making sure you have what you need for your jobs.

Straight Truck Insurance quotes for small risks to large national fleets are currently available from our brokerage department for all states by using our easy contact form below.

We are a multi-state agency specializing in transportation insurance, including Tractor Trailers, Straight Trucks and almost all contractor vehicle types.

Commercial Auto Insurance Most Requested

  • Straight or Box Truck Insurance
  • Commercial Contractor Vehicle Insurance
  • Personal Auto Insurance with business use
  • Local, intermediate and long distance Trucking Insurance
  • Snow Plow Insurance
  • Dump Truck Insurance
  • Tow Truck Insurance

Other Business Insurance Available

  • Business Owners Property Insurance
  • Business Owners Casualty Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Professional Liability Insurance
  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Life and Disability Insurance
  • Contractors Insurance (CGL) Paper GC’s
  • Manufacturers Insurance
  • Boiler and Machinery Insurance
  • Builder’s Risk Insurance
  • Inland Marine Insurance
Insure fleets of all different shapes and sizes with commercial auto and related coverages.

Drivers List

All carriers must provide a list of currently employed drivers. This list is used to assess applicability of various regulations, and should include: each driver’s first and last name, date of birth, date of hire, license number, and license State.

Driver’s License

All commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers must be appropriately licensed to drive the specific type of vehicles they operate. Appropriate licenses are either an Operator’s License issued by one State or jurisdiction, a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) (with proper endorsements as necessary), a Canadian License or a Licencias Federales de Conductor issued by the Mexican Government. In order to obtain any of these licenses, drivers must have passed a knowledge and skills test for the appropriate type of vehicle.

An Operator’s License is required for drivers of CMVs that
Have a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) or gross combination weight rating (GCWR) of 10,000 – 26,000 lbs (including towing vehicle)
Transport 8 – 15 passengers (including the driver) for compensation (for-hire)

A CDL is required for drivers of CMVs that:
Have a GVWR or GCWR of 26,001 lbs or more (including towed trailers/vehicles)
Transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) either for compensation (for-hire) or not for compensation (private)

Drug & Alcohol Program

Motor carriers whose drivers are required to have CDLs must have a drug and alcohol testing program.

Motor carriers operating vehicles requiring a CDL must test drivers and other safety-sensitive employees for illegal substances and alcohol levels at various points of employment:
Before they are hired (pre-employment screening)
After an accident
When there is reasonable suspicion
At return to duty after a controlled substances or alcohol violation
Through a random testing process if the carrier has two or more drivers

If the carrier has two or more drivers, a random testing process must be used.

Motor carriers that do not operate vehicles requiring a CDL
Motor carriers subject to the Federal Transit Administration’s (FTA) alcohol and controlled substance testing program
Employers and drivers that include: active duty military personnel; members of the reserves; members of the national guard on active duty (including personnel on full-time national guard duty, part-time national guard training, and national guard military technicians), and active duty U.S. Coast Guard personnel
Farm vehicle drivers when the vehicle is: Controlled and operated by a farmer as a private motor carrier of property
Being used to transport agricultural products or farm machinery and/or supplies to or from a farm
Not being used in the operation of a for-hire carrier
Not carrying placardable HM
Being used within 150 air miles of the farm

Firefighters or other persons who operate commercial motor vehicles that are necessary for the preservation of life or property or the execution of emergency governmental functions, are equipped with audible and visual signals, and are not subject to normal traffic regulations’
Learn more at https://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/NewEntrant/MC/Overview.aspx

Our mission is to be an insurance agency that customers can trust. We are interested in developing long term relationships with our customers and giving them the information they need to make an informed educated decision about their Straight/Box truck insurance and other related business insurance needs if needed.

We insure box or straight trucks daily in several states. Easy straight truck insurance is available now.