Easily submit your request for an experienced broker to compare several options for you. It’s free and no obligation.
Straight Truck Insurance quotes for small risks to large national fleets are currently available from our brokerage department by using our easy contact form below for the states of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia (888) 287-3449.
Get quick help from our Straight Truck or Box Truck licensed insurance broker.
We offer Competitive Pricing, Custom Designed Coverage for you. Exceptional Market Access to top companies. We help Safeguard Your Business. Other services include: Owner-Operator Truck, Tow-Truck, Bread Truck Insurance and many more.
Potential Straight Truck Insurance Coverage’s Available: Startup companies are welcome here.
Primary Liability—up to $2,000,000 combined single limit (depending on carrier)
- Non-trucking Liability
- Hired Auto
- Non-owned Auto
- Excess and/or umbrella up to $5,000,000
- Medical Payments (PIP Benefits) (where applicable)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Blanket Lessee
- Pollution Buyback
- Physical Damage:
- Collision, Comprehensive or Specified perils
- Aggregate and combined deductibles
- Rental reimbursement
- Gap coverage
- Refer breakdown
- Wetness and dampness
- Loading and Unloading
- Debris removal
- Pollution clean up
- Aggregate deductibles
- Earned freight charges
- High valued commodities
Commercial Auto Insurance Most Requested
- Straight or Box Truck Insurance
- Commercial Contractor Vehicle Insurance
- Personal Auto Insurance with business use
- Local, intermediate and long distance Trucking Insurance
- Snow Plow Insurance
- Dump Truck Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance
Light Commercial Vehicle Insurance Vehicle Eligibility
• All vehicles must have a valid VIN (Utility trailers accepted)
• Vehicles classified as “Special Types” are usually not eligible
• No more than 5 truck type vehicles and the total fleet size cannot be more than 9
• Specifically described vehicles must be owned by the named insured
Our direct straight truck insurers if you are not in the states of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Virginia .
All motor carriers are responsible for having adequate financial assurance that they can cover potential costs associated with bodily injury, property damage, and environmental restoration due to discharge of toxic or environmentally harmful materials caused by their company.